View Single Post
Old April 22, 2015   #32
FISHBONE
Tomatovillian™

mike723, I did have second thoughts after watching some alternatives.. perhaps you are right that i can make my own..some tomato guy on youtube mixes peat moss a few shovels and a hand full of 10/10/10 and 1/3 cup pulv. lime right when he digs a hole for each plant , he mixes it and sets the plant deep and hills it,, also going to try epsom and mg garden soil..home depot also has a 50lb. bag of black cow manure too so today I'm going to stock it all in the yard shed.. it all I should need for this year,, my beds are already growing green with weeds so that is a good sign i been doing something right last several seasons. But the milorganite works great on the lawn and so thinking it says "for veggies too" on the bag ,, I thought why not, it can't hurt,, but i don't need it and these days , I especially do not trust the government.. I never trust what they do to our tap water either.. here in northern nj ,, our tap water smell strong of chlorine almost like my swimming pool!I do not like the FBI especially but that is a different matter
FISHBONE is offline   Reply With Quote