View Single Post
Old December 13, 2014   #184
ChrisK
Tomatovillian™

haha! Do it!

Those are F4 seeds from F3 plant #14. Same cross as the pic above so they should be very compact plants. You'll get grape/cherries likely with a nipple. F3-14 is the plant in the striped pot posted last year.

The biggest question on these is flavor. We don't need any more micro-tom quality micros! The more sun/strong light the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenO View Post
Ok that settles it. I am jealous of these plants and I'm not waiting until after Christmas!! I will sow them today get them started just under a small light and get the big lights out once they are potted up individually.
I want to see some seedlings growing.
You sent me seed labelled F4 HMCC F3-14. I presume it to be F3 seed. Do you expect a lot of difference in the plants and I am curious what traits to expect. Looking forward to the scent of tomato foliage and seeing what they do indoors in winter. Thank you for the seed!
KarenO

Ignorance more frequently begets knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --Charles Darwin
ChrisK is offline   Reply With Quote