View Single Post
Old September 16, 2014   #61
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashman View Post
==================================================

This will be a "must grow" each year for us as well. Not sure who Joe is but he bred a heck of a Pink Oxheart.

Michael
I thought I'd given the link to this variety earlier in the thread, but if not, here it is again.

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/w...b=General_Info

Nope, Joe didn't breed this variety, see the above link.

I got seeds from Margie and offered it in my seed offer here and then sent seeds to Fred Hempel and he liked it so much that he started this thread and in the thread folks were also encouraged to go to Margie's website and buy seeds and many did.

It looks like it's doing well for everyone.

I was surprised to see in Tania's link that there are no commercial seed sources listed, Sandhill may be but Linda didn't get their list to Tania in time, so check there as well. I think I still have some seeds around, or if any of you want to send me some fresher ones, I can send them out for trial to several places where I know the owners well and have for many years.

But I'm sure Margie will still be offering it as well, and it would be a nice thank you gesture to buy from her and she usually has many other interesting listings as well.the link to her website is in the above link.

Just PM me if you have fresh seeds to share,

Thanks,

Carolyn