View Single Post
Old August 25, 2014   #1
Tormato
Tomatovillian™

Default 2014 Mostly Mystery 'Mater Mailing

I'm just the host (chief enabler), as this is your swap. So, it's time for some input on what you'd like to see.

For starters, there will be a Knock Your Socks Off category this year. It'll be your best tasting tomato of the year, or maybe last year (hopefully not a commonly available variety). Any size, shape or color will be allowed. I still have much to go over for categories from last year, whether all will be back this year, or not.

I'll post in the Wanted Varieties forum the same heading "2014 Mostly Mystery 'Mater Mailing". That thread will be for all of your posted wish lists. Your wish list can be up to 15 varieties this year.

As you who've joined in the past know, I'm very flexible about rules, as there basically aren't any... within reason.

Timeline for joining is now until about November 1st.

Timeline for posting your wish list is now until just before November 1st. If you procrastinate, and post a wish list fairly late, you may not get all that you're looking for, because some people will have already sent their seeds in.

Timeline for sending in seeds is about October 1st until November 1st. Please make sure your seeds are dry before sending them in.

I'll post a link to last years "rules" if you think you want to read through all of that. Since the rules were changed as we went along, it may be best to read from the last post toward the first to see what the final categories were.

I'm not sure if Heather can do a swap this year, and I don't want to butt in if she can. I will propose we have a very limited pepper swap within this mostly tomato swap. It would be your posting a wish list of 1 sweet pepper variety and 1 hot pepper variety, or two varieties of either sweet or hot.

More, later.

Gary
Tormato is offline   Reply With Quote