View Single Post
Old December 3, 2013   #229
Crandrew
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug9345 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised that the raccoons climb it and flatten it in the process. If I was trying to fence raccoons out I'd put some electric fence in mix some where.
Yeah you are probably right. I just layed my winter row cover over the fresh lettuce rows I layed last weekend. So they seem to not bother the boxes under cover. I hope they dont get more daring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinejs View Post
I hastily scanned 15 pages of this thread and didn't see what I had hoped for. I loved the
first picture of you layout but never saw a similar picture of when the garden was in
"full bloom". Have any?

PS Check you messages.
Oh I had a ton I wonder why you didnt see them? I'll go search for the post numbers for you. See Posts (159,185,190,196,207,216)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun City Linda View Post
It seems really unfair that you would have raccoons on the island! I think of them as being more of a problem in rural areas but I know they are creatures of opportunity.
Yeah its strange. Apparently they swim across the BAY in the narrow sections. I swear it people not covering their trash, leaving cat and dog food out. Ugh....

Well I'll create another thread soon to detail the new season. Now I just need to find a new Johnny's seeds free shipping code

Last edited by Crandrew; December 3, 2013 at 05:52 PM.
Crandrew is offline   Reply With Quote