View Single Post
Old July 12, 2013   #8
FILMNET
Tomatovillian™

I gave some of my fav seed to this group last September its a nice group called "The Food Project". I talked to them at our farmers market last week and i asked about my seeds. Well i just went there huge garden 1.5 acre yesterday, only 2 guys work with this group of kids. They need any help because the kids have no idea what they are doing, really nice young guys. Funny for Hybrid tomato's they grow them on ground but Heirlooms. They had string up to 9" for the plants, over our head it a wire for 25ft for maybe 15 plants. Funny looking and i ask where was Brad seeds BTD, Black and Brown Boar, Black Heart, Franci Italian Pear, plants? The names are gone in the ground now, I said I will be back soon. These guys have never grow any heirloom tomatoes , and sell all this food in Farmer markets around Boston. I work for 1 hr cutting the bottom leafs off over 50 plants. I was cutting and walked into a tree, hit my head, funny. This is my first time helping this guys. I also told them before the fruits are ready i will come and show them what this will look like, and i can tell the names after the fruit are growing and maybe with these names and what Brad wrote about them might help them sell in markets

http://thefoodproject.org/

Last edited by FILMNET; July 12, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
FILMNET is offline   Reply With Quote