View Single Post
Old July 3, 2013   #18
Tormato
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedln View Post
No, No, No. I don't understand the value of an accidentally acquired Burger King tomato seed versus a purposely acquired Burger King tomato seed. The seed is still a seed irregardless of how it is obtained. Wheres the beef?

I can't count the number of times I have unintentionally carried a tomato seed or mayonnaise dripping or a spot of grease dripped from a French Fry home on a new neck tie. (yes, I wore neck ties in my professional life) I never considered my accidental seed more worthy of propagation than the seeds carried home on a whopper in a bag.

I do believe this conversation has gone off track. It makes me ask the age old question asked almost every time I visit a Burger King. "Can I have onion rings with that burger instead of French Fries?

Ted

Instead of???

Around here, you get one or two accidental onion rings with your order of fries. The Burger King teens must be the McDonalds wash-outs.

There's just no mystery in a purposely acquired Burger King tomato seed. It's just too easy. The only thing easier is a supermarket tomato seed, and that's the biggest NO.
Tormato is offline   Reply With Quote