View Single Post
Old April 12, 2013   #11
ArthurDent004
Tomatovillian™

I used a four inch hole saw to cut the opening in the top container. I punched about two dozen 3/16 inch holes in this container for drainage and air. If the yogurt cup was too big I do have 3 inch net pots I could use. Is there a guide for knowing what size wicking container to use with what size container?

For the last two nights I've poured 8 ounces of the same hydroponic nutrient solution I used to raise the seedling around the base of the plant and nothing went into my overflow bottle. Last night I poured 8 ounces into the fill tube. The first four ounce shot went into the reservoir but it appears the second four ounce shot all ran out the overflow tube. I estimate that my reservoir holds 1 gallon before it overflows.

For humidity I'm at 38 percent right now. I try to keep the humidity between 35 - 40 percent. I turn on humidifiers if the humidity drops below 30 percent.

The MG Shake N Feed is newly formulated to provide calcium and magnesium, as well as Sulfur, Copper, Iron, Manganese, and zinc. I also have hydroponic nutrients that I can mix up that add calcium and magnesium.
ArthurDent004 is offline   Reply With Quote