View Single Post
Old March 15, 2013   #87
travis
Tomatovillian™

Nadine18, I fail to see where I either did or intended to derail this thread. In fact, reading back through it, it seems the only times I have posted a message in this thread was in reply to some point or other, made by another member, and to which I thought to offer additional information that might help resolve a misconception regarding a method I use or a seed I might produce.

And please don't confuse me with a member of "a posse" or "a crew" or a person who requires a script or laundry list from which to cherry pick and post a reply in a tomato forum.

Additionally, I have never made a cross between two tomato lines in a "willy nilly" fashion. To the contrary, I select the parents to a cross with forethought and purpose.

So, now that I think of it, you must have me confused with someone else.

Yes, I have met a bad tomato. Yes, some of the bad tomatoes I have met were ones that grew among a filial generation of a cross I made myself. That's why I cull mercilessly.

As far as providing an exact timeline of someone else's work and product, what's the point? It's not my job to do, and to prove someone else's claim is of no concern to me.
travis is offline   Reply With Quote