View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013   #6
livinonfaith
Tomatovillian™

I bought about 50 packs of seeds from her a couple of years ago in her fall sale. There were a few issues with her seeds and I had already given her a positive before I realized that, but most were okay.

The most interesting thing out of my order with her is that I got three completely different kinds of peppers out of just four Aconcagua pepper seeds. Out of the three plants that were sweet and correctly shaped, two ripened from yellow to red and one ripened from green to red.

The fourth was a medium to mildly hot pepper, crinkly, cayenne shaped, thick walls, about 7" to 8" long and extremely vigorous. It definitely wasn't Aconcagua, not even close! But it was my favorite pepper that year, and I'm still trying to stabilize it.

Robin, I don't think you are being unreasonable, but I don't think you will ever get any satisfaction from her. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't care about her customers or reputation.

But, maybe instead of the people who got taken for a ride, we were the lucky ones, right? We both got really cool mystery veggies that no one else has! That's how I'm going to look at it anyway.
livinonfaith is offline   Reply With Quote