View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013   #326
LBchilehead
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBchilehead View Post
The First Amendment gives us the right to free speech... proud to be an American ....
-------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------ this is a known fact its found in the Bill of Rights- its an actual fact. proud to be american is an opinion should be felt by all. IMHO. This stuff is geeting out of hand.

i took my post down ....some how it got posted back in the same place. I an not infriging on anyone's stuff ....but i did not cast the first stone.... i did not seek out anyone to hurt anyone or any business entity.
I have asked to have this stuff taken down because i dont want have any more problems. Since then i am having serious thoughs of hurting myself and sliting my wrist to end all of my troubles. I serious problems in my life right now.
i did nothing wrong plus i really have no money. I have like 75k in federal student debt and on the brink of default ...so the feds will get 25% of my paycheck first .....when i get a job and my husbands unemployment runs out. I am not looking to hop on any bandwagon of hate or to hurt anyone.

Last edited by LBchilehead; January 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM.
LBchilehead is offline   Reply With Quote