View Single Post
Old January 14, 2013   #15
ninilie
Tomatovillian™

Thank you Lyn I will defenitely try to get to Walter Andersons and take a look. I remember my father taking me many years ago to a nursery by the the sports arena wonder if it was the same place. Armstrongs has a better selection then Home Depot so I sometimes get stuff there but they also are kind of limited. I would love to check out a new place. My parents kept telling me to go to Simpsons farm but when I looked it up they said they are retired lol.

Tracy sorry to hear about your plants in the other tread. I hope your plants make it. It seems a shame to lose the huge pepper plant.

Darjones I was there in July 2012 and the weather was actually very nice. It was so sunny on the 4th that my brother even got a sun burn, which he says has not been a problem for him for several years. I have tried to visit at two other times Dec and April and it was so cold, windy, and raining we couldn't do everything we wanted to do. I love that my parents have the redwood forest practically in their backyard. Also my kids love that they have chickens, doves, and to us a huge garden 1/2 acre.
ninilie is offline   Reply With Quote