View Single Post
Old December 19, 2012   #36
Redbaron
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinejs View Post
Worth.....several years late, but I totally agree with you. Most garden sections take the
hit for Christmas decorations, gift wrap, etc. Even common things like tomato cages are
not available.

BTW, Worth, I am one of many that misses your posts and wish you would recant on your
decision over a relatively minor issue that was 90% misunderstanding. You added a flair that
made the board more fun, so........Worth.....come home!! Many others thought it, so I said
it for them!
Funny you should say that. I was thinking the same thing a few hours ago. But decided Worth is just the sort of good hearted ornery ol' cuss, that he will come back on his own terms, when he is good and ready.

But a lot of people, including myself, would prefer to see that sooner, rather than later. I miss the dark humor in his posts. More than once he had me all most falling out of my seat!

AKA The Redbaron

"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system."
Bill Mollison
co-founder of permaculture
Redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote