View Single Post
Old November 10, 2012   #1
jennifer28
Two-faced Drama Queen

Default Rooting Hormone from Willow Trees

As some of you may know about me - I LOVE blueberries almost as much as I love tomatoes.

I have several different kinds of blueberry bushes growing on my property, I know at least two of the different cultivars are Jersey and Elliott... there is one that is my favorite because it is early prolific and big, and I never remember which cultivar it is, it might be Duke or blueray or bluecrop but I just can't recall... anyway I should have drawn a map when I planted them but oh well...

So I have been very interested in propagating the different varieties. I have started propagating the cuttings and then planting the seedlings around the schools where I work on the school gardens.

I found this video on Youtube about making a natural rooting hormone from willow cuttings. I'm going to try it next year:

http://youtu.be/yH5pbdpWLBc

I also really like the videos on the channel for this particular video - the channel is called "mayeuxministries" and I found another one in there for okra gumbo that I will definitely be making this summer!
jennifer28 is offline   Reply With Quote