View Single Post
Old August 10, 2012   #28
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Protecting U. S. History & Plants should be our country top priority, and without an in★★★★★★★★s the actions goes through with manger damages to unprotected crops. I an not involved with politics nor legal reading anymore. But the last case I read or were following: once the In★★★★★★★★ motions were denied the courts in action like your, it became a down hill battle.

You are pointed in the right direction. An In★★★★★★★★ will give your attorney the opportunity to bring about the pure damages you-farmer will endure with great loses to your crops production. I truly feel that natural habitats and plant habitations needs extra protect because of the Heirloom plants I grow are mostly pollinated by wind because of average growing season. What I found with my Heirloom Green Vegetables and Heirloom Squash many years ago: will easily cross pollinate maybe because to the high levels of stigma that you can truly see with your eyes. So the only way am successful of growing these open-pollinated plants is to spent extra money on very than material to contain the stigma in one location. I just cannot see farmers with large fields doing my method.

Maybe you can call a University for help?

Farmer Joyce Beggs

Last edited by MrsJustice; August 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote