View Single Post
Old August 9, 2012   #26
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Yes, Big attorney's fees equal + legal contest to me. The true merits gets lost and the little guy gets step on, and punish with the destruction of their charter for standing up for justice.
My historical Home were constructed with out a permit, injuring my children and property. We paid rent and mortgage for years. We are still paying $10.00 per month for children medical bills for reconstructed surgery for one of my children medical bills. But, on the other hand " we have survived and people are slowly starting to understand our fight for justice. People are being nice to us, and helped us with hurricane Irene last year. The cost of appeals is about 30.000.00 to 40,000.00 for the little American, and the Big wheels knows this. Once legal History starts repeating it self, than the courts will hear cases cited from our deep history.
I have seem many cases that can be cited under the Penn case after my situation because of professional terrorism successfully used against my family. It just opens up the door for more ill will legal tactic
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote