View Single Post
Old August 9, 2012   #20
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

In growing many heirloom Greens Leaf Vegetables, & Winter Squashes, keeping them from crossing were very challenging. . I had to use very than materials around the different beds. Drastic measures had to be taken to pressure pure historical plants. I guess many Historical Vegetable growers is not getting the proper understanding { like me } of the hard work, nor the funding it takes to insure the successful farming of these vegetables.

Maybe someday people would realized the personal sacrifices farmer like us make an protecting our farming businesses from those who just wants fast profits off the back of farmer like us. I guess our rewards will come from heaven for trying to protect the plants that God put on this earth.

I have been trying to protect my historical property & Muscadine Plants since 1997. Even puting forth the first Civil Habeas Corpus in the Untied States Supreme Court. You will not find it because it is listed as regular habeas corpus. Please made sure you have back-up or you might suffer a great back lasses of professional terrorism by the powerful. I just keep forgivining them because they truly did not understand our suffering, maybe because I suffer from dyslexia. I just make each day a great start, by finding other historical plants to grow on the property like Tomaotes. Working with my Historical Muscadine vive which were brought to my property by Contraband slavery whom used the Natives Americans knowledge of using this pure Muscadine for their medical healing keeps me very busy in collecting historical knowledge of every historical event that took place on my property. Especially knowing that my historical home were build beyond codes of today, when there were on code systems in 1895, built by an Ex-slaver.

You must fight a great Fight for Justice: If God put it on your heart to protect his pureness of his plants".

I will pray for you.

Farmer Joyce Beggs
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote