View Single Post
Old June 27, 2012   #8
starrywishes
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
I have felt your pain I too once lived in MO and at that time you couldn't find hot peppers at all.

Coming from Texas we grew our own I was raised on hot peppers.
Tomato growers supply has a huge selection of peppers, many from your homeland.

One year I grew something like 40 varieties.

By the way welcome to the US and tomatoville make yourself at home.

Worth
Thank you Worth!
i've heard even the turkeys love wild habanero there in texas actually i've seen more and more orange habaneros in some grocery store, it's worth the heat but its hard for me appreciating the strange flavor lol....

btw 40 varieties, wow! i envy you!!....i do have some other varieties growing this year such as red carribean, some ornamental peppers (which is actually local variety in my home country)and my bhut jolokia just recently showing its true leaves...a folk backhome smuggled me mega scoville seeds via mail let see i've got babrados haba, infinity, 7 pot jonah, naga morich & yellow petter (sexy pepper! lol) unfortunately it's kinda too late to plant them rite now but ill definitely grow them next year...

here is the ornamental peppers, all still green i have picked all the ripe peppers, they are very productive plants

[/URL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun City Linda View Post
Lovely photos, and welcome from a lightweight who thinks jalapenos are mighty hot!
LOL...thanks Sun City Linda....
starrywishes is offline   Reply With Quote