View Single Post
Old April 25, 2012   #105
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonysoilseeds View Post
this is my first year i ordered from lisa at amishland and i see there are mixed reviews about her company i ordered from lisa before i discovered tomatoville and ordered 12 different varieties as they looked appealing to me..i will have to say that the germiation of her seeds are fairly high but i am wonderin if anyone can offer me some feedback if the varieties come true to wat they are labelled as as i am hopeful they will.. i ordered several ruussian varieties and a few amish ones such as todds county and maybury cherry
I think it might be a good idea for you to go to Tania's webpage and check out the varieties you bought seeds for to see what they should be.

Of course that's going to be difficult for the ones where she's changed the names.

I see you got Todd County Amish and there's also Amish Potato Leaf, and I introduced both of those and I cringe when I see what she wrote as history for both, aside from trueness of seed.

There are also several others I introduced at her site and again, her made up histories just plain make me very upset.

Here's a link to Tania's webpage if you don't already have it:

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/wiki/Main_Page

Since you know the names of the varieties for which you bought seed I think it's best to go down on the Home Page to where you see a link that says searching by the alphabetical method.

Hope that helps.