View Single Post
Old December 21, 2011   #29
nangisha
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterJon View Post
hmmm We need to make soap or candles, with seed packets embedded in the center for you nangisha, so the post office will say..oh it's just a candle.
I think its will made them more curious why buying candle from abroad and paying big shipping cost for it, when I can find it here. They will find it fishy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey_BY View Post
travis, we used to have a more conspiratorial way to hide seeds under a sticked postal stamps on an envelope here in USSR times when somebody wants to send or to get seeds to/from abroad in 1960s-1980s
Thats was smart one who will think any one put something under stamp, but the seed must very limited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
For those who send tomato seeds to overseas friends where postal clerks have sticky fingers or customs agents are particularly persnickety, let me suggest something that works for me: Put just a few seeds under clear tape on a normal sized greeting card and post the greeting card during a season when greeting cards are expected to be posted. Make sure the seeds lay flat under the tape so there's no lumps of bumps.
Good one they won't suspicious if like that's...
I am just wonder why I earlier shipment can pass the custom but the later on not pass a single one, even they send it as regular letter.
nangisha is offline   Reply With Quote