View Single Post
Old August 22, 2011   #9
Jeannine Anne
Tomatovillian™

I am growing much less these days although I raised 200 plants to share.

I have growing,

An assortment of blues all together in one large patch as I am not concerned if they cross this year.

These include. Blue Hubbard, Baby Blue Hubbard, Sweetmeat, Jarradale, Marina Di Chioggia,Queensland Blue, Guatamalen Blue, Sibley, Triamble,Blue Ballet,Crown Prince, and Blue Banana.

In an isolated area I have 2 Mayoral Blue that I am hoping to gert seeds from, this is an extremely rare one from Australia grown by the Mayor of Grafton NSW , the seeds of which he apparently never shared, after his death his family shared the seeds that they found and I got a few from a contact I knew who lived locally. Just a stroke of luck . I shared the few seeds I had with Tania and she is growing them too this year so our fingers are crossed that one of us will get seeds.

Then I have a few others growing in another area, Hokaido, Black Futsu, Delicata and Sweet Dumpling, Kikizu ( i think I have spelt that wrong) Neck ,

Then for summer squash I have Cousa, Sunburst,Butterstick, Yugoslavian Finger Fruit and a couple more.

XX Jeannine
Jeannine Anne is offline   Reply With Quote