Thread: False Economy!
View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011   #70
Colorado_west
Tomatovillian™

Jack, I have atrial too with the heart failure. Bottom of heart beats faster than the top part. I take a blood thinner and test once a month. I can live with that. 79 and I am up and going yet. Few pills and doctor really cut that down as I was been over medicated. He tells me my heart sounds good. Just eat more. I am the oldest in the family now. Have been since 91 and it kind of gets to me.

Rain again last night. I seeded those tomatoes and for not fermenting got clean seed. Very tiny I think for the size of those tomatoes. It seem to me quite thick walled too. Have to be tough to ship. Seems smaller seed they are the harder to get started for me any way. One year something will not make it and the next do great. Things are in bloom here. 42 this morning when I looked.

I had a few ask for green tomatoes to fry. Not ripe tomatoes. I did that. I guess only one that did. Told them be same price as ripe. One guy could not figure why yellow or red bells cost more. I explained that one . I have been asked several times this spring if I will be selling at the market. Ones that had bought from me. Those selling at the market and we were not many most were retired.
Colorado_west is offline   Reply With Quote