Thread: My eggplants
View Single Post
Old March 28, 2011   #41
pinakbet
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark0820 View Post
What a nice variety of eggplants. I will be adding listada de gandia and striped long purple to my list to grow.
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdvpc View Post
Erwin

Glad we were able to finally get seed through for you-you are in eggplant heaven!

Your kamo looks so good-wish I had that fruit here right now! Let us know how they taste.
eggplant heaven indeed. : I just wish they could bear fruit all at the same time for one colorful harvest D

about the kamo, The best tasting eggplant for me now. similar to chou naga but still sweet even if I harvested it a little late and have a few seeds already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nangisha View Post
Erwin its seem I can not see those picture. Are there any way I can see thats imageshack picture. BTW you have not PM me your address.
what browser are you using? Franz also can't see the pics that I'm posting. I'm thinking of switching to another image hosting site.

Did you receive the pparcel that I sent you? My address is on the envelope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper2008 View Post
Looking really good Erwin. I like to put olive oil and grilll them, or saute them
in olive oil with garlic and onions until soft, and eat it with rice. My siling labuyo
and siling lara has germinated. Will post pictures of all goes well.
Thanks, I'll try on that next time. Usually eggplants here are included in pinakbet or made into omelette.
pinakbet is offline   Reply With Quote