View Single Post
Old December 4, 2010   #24
Stepheninky
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischka View Post
Do you have a CO2 source set up? I read the thread but I might have missed any reference to one.
No you did not miss it, it is a very well ventilated area so did not think really too much about adding one but will research it a bit.

Through trial and error, mostly error I have come to the conclusion that heat and light are not really the issue I am facing but rather Humidity seems to be awful in my house. My clone had sever leaf tip browning because of it.

I have recently added a vapor type humidifier to the set up to see if that might help. Will watch and see if the cloned plant will recover. Have planted some new seed to see if it helps them as well. The other day the outside humidity was 60% and my inside humidity was 27% with the humidifier I have gotten it up to 50% humidity so I am hoping results will improve.

One good thing with this winter grow experiment is that it is challenging me to come up with solutions and once I start seedlings for next years outdoor season I am hoping to apply what I have learned to get the best seed starts possible.
Stepheninky is offline   Reply With Quote