View Single Post
Old September 28, 2010   #35
Stepheninky
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirloomdaddy View Post
It seems that Gary and company are very nice, and courteous, and will try to make good on their mistakes.

It ALSO seems that they make a lot of mistakes though. At their prices, I will not be ordering from them next year.

There are many sources with a higher batting average and lower prices. I strongly suggest Remy's Sample Seed Shop...she's a fellow Tomatovillian. She and her store are awesome and at 1$ per pack for a more reasonable amount of seeds/more attention to detail/more love, I don't see how you could go wrong.
I second that Remy's Sample Seed Shop is my first stop, just got my second order each time I have ordered I get a email saying it was shipped the next day and usually get my seeds in 3-4 days. The shipping is very reasonable as well. Also IMHO it is one of the easiest and best organized seed websites and she keeps it up to date with soon to come varieties.

I hate hyped up variety descriptions amazingly on some sites every variety is the greatest and they all seem to be rare and so hard to find. At the seed shop there is integrity in the descriptions which I appreciate.

A lot of the other vender's in the seed sources section on this site also have integrity in their descriptions, I just have not had a chance to order from them just yet.
Stepheninky is offline   Reply With Quote