View Single Post
Old August 27, 2010   #39
tjg911
Tomatovillian™

jeesh you folks have to really police the net to protect your property. there's no doubt he knew what he was doing after you have pointed out various pictures and the cropping, this is purposeful.

out of curiosity i just looked at the site. i would not buy from this guy just because what i saw was so sloppy - poor punctuation, misspelling and a lack of continuity.

the "menu" really was a mess! some things are capitalized, some not. some links are for say "Yellow Tomatoes" while the following is "White Tomato seeds" so this means what, the 1st is to buy " actual grown tomatoes" while the 2nd is to buy "tomato seeds"? in the middle of the red tomatoes links he inserted "fix the economy"! like you just put anything anywhere?

picky? maybe but i am a stickler for details and all my observations, to me anyway, show a sloppy haphazard manner. as someone else mentioned how do you know whether this doesn't spill over into quality control of the seeds? i sure don't want to receive "yellow whatever" if i ordered "red something"!

tom
And he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the morning light
He’s gotta be sure
And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life