Thread: Carolyn's Book
View Single Post
Old January 14, 2010   #169
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimpossible View Post
I obviously have WAY too many books!! I went to look at the library shelves to locate Carolyn's book - (always like to add a few more varieties from the book that I haven't yet tried to the current year's garden) .... and .... much to my shock & dismay .... THE BOOK was NOWHERE in sight! ... ????? .... I do not, for the life of me, know what happened & where my beloved book is. Hhmmmffpp.

So I just bit the bullet, went on-line, found a website, and ordered my second copy!! I know my first copy will definitely show up, but, what the heck ... you can never have too many copies of the Tomato Bible according to Carolyn!
Don't feel so bad Kim, I pretty much did the same thing. So ordered one for myself as a Christmas present from Dad, LOL Well he did tell me to get what I wanted for Christmas....within reason! However, I believe that may be at least the third copy(maybe more) in my case, and I haven't a flippin' clue where the others went. And I refuse to admit that there is such thing as too many books. (Except perhaps when having to move them all....sigh....and I've got another shift coming up in the future when the house sells.....sighhhhh....grrrrrrrrr....just to give you an idea of the volume we're talking....I've got more than 350 cookbooks, more than 800 books on architecture, design and fine arts, about 100 on gardening, and I don't want to count how many fiction, but there's at least a couple of hundred Sci-Fi/Sci-Fantasy there, and then there's all the periodicals)
Zana is offline   Reply With Quote