View Single Post
Old March 27, 2009   #3
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Tania, since 17 of my varieties were left out of the Yearbook this isn't the most typical year for me, but most, not all, requests have been for just one or two varieties, and yes, a couple of checks for $2.

I tend to get a fair number of unlisted members b'c I ask only $2 for both listed and unlisted members from the US and Canada, and all others just $3/pack for from 25-30 seeds/pack.

And I always send a gift pack as well, even when it's just one variety requested. Since all my 2007 ones were left out I was sending out those as gift seeds, for the most part. Usually I take a look at what someone has requested and I can usually determine if it's hearts they like or orange/yellows that they don't like, etc. and then choose the gift seeds accordingly.

And I just checked and see tht you too are asking $2 for both listed and unlisted SSE members, so both of us are asking well below the SSE suggesed request prices.

I had several folks who did not read my blurb carefully and sent too much money, which I returned.

And this year, to date, I haven't received any requests lacking payment, but I have in the past, have sent the seeds with a note about that and have always received the money back.

Paul, I forgot to check your state so I could look you up to see what you were asking and how many varieties you were listing and when I scroll down to look at your post all it says is Paul and if I go back up to check your state I lose this post and I'm tired tonight and don't want to do that.