Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Photos of micro Aztec yellow (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=48796)

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 02:33 AM

Photos of micro Aztec yellow

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all.
I show you some pictures of my micro aztec tomato plant, it has been the earliest of 12 different varieties that I have at this moment, it is the second year that I grow aztec and the tomatoes are very good in flavor, I just love this plant.
Nico

Whwoz March 9, 2019 04:45 AM

Looks good Nico

MrBig46 March 9, 2019 05:41 AM

Aztek is a Czech variety of tomato for balconies - developed in MORAVOSEED.
Vladimír

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 06:15 AM

Thanks Whwoz and thanks for the Vladimir information.
I'll keep sending photos of my other varieties of micro when I have a little more time.
Nico

PhilaGardener March 9, 2019 06:15 AM

Really cute! Can't wait to see fruit!

clkeiper March 9, 2019 08:29 AM

sweet. now I am interested. I just haven't tasted any yet that I have thought were worth the water it took to get it to germinate.
Are there others you have grown that were great? I am interested but not wanting to waste time growing something I dont like time and again.

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 10:01 AM

Last season I got many varieties of Tville micro tomatoes, but I only had the seeds of Aztec yellow, Rejina red and Pinocchio yellow.
And the one I liked the most was the Aztec yellow, for its production and for the flavor of the tomato, a note of 7/10. I have heard that the tomato plants have a lack of flavor and for my Aztec yellow it is a very good tomato. taste.
This year I have germinated some 12 different varieties, and this is the first time I plant them, waiting for the results. I'm sorry, I can not have records of the evolution of the plant, since it was my first year of cultivation under interior lights, I think the light I had was not enough, but I think it's ahead of time more than a month. They germinate in the month of November and are now beginning to bloom, very slow ......
Next year I will continue experimenting and learning.
I love micro tomatoes.
Greetings.
Nico

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 10:06 AM

Clkeiper, I really like the photo that you have put profile, is a precious worm that I remember seeing them when I was little, in my area they ceased to exist unfortunately many years ago.

clkeiper March 9, 2019 11:38 AM

thanks for the info on the others also.

thanks for the like. the little swallowtails are sweet. I wish I could get them to maturity when I find them but the birds are voracious and usually end up finding them.

KarenO March 9, 2019 11:42 AM

pretty little plants Nico, Im glad you are enjoying them, I like the flavour of Aztek as well because for a micro, I agree one of the best tasting ones I have tried.
Interested in pics of your others when you post again.
KarenO

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 02:43 PM

Piccolo

2 Attachment(s)
I show some photos of the tomato micro piccolo, from the seed bank of Germany. I love the strength and vigor of this plant, eager to try its tomatoes.

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 03:53 PM

By the way, do potato leaves exist in micro tomato plants? of all the ones I have are all of regular sheet.
Thank you

KarenO March 9, 2019 04:03 PM

Yes they do exist Nico.
Fairly Uncommon but there are some.
A few of my F2 micros are Potato leaf.

:) Karen

NicolasGarcia March 9, 2019 04:17 PM

Thanks for the information Karen.
They have to be a beauty a micro plant of potato leaves

NicolasGarcia March 13, 2019 01:13 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hi all.
I do not know if the title of the thread can be changed.
I show you another micro plant called "ROTER ZWERG", from the seed bank of Germany. I am surprised by the size of the flower, it is the biggest flower I have seen in a micro plant, the charming person, who gives me the seeds, tells me that its fruits are the size of a golf ball and that they know very well. good. The plant grows from 40 to 60 cm in height.
I love this plant