Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=34246)

greenthumbomaha November 27, 2014 09:57 PM

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales

Greenhouse Mega Store sale Friday

Harris Seeds free shipping BF thru CM

Amazon Earthbox limited time deal for early risers starts at 6:57am CST

greenthumbomaha November 30, 2014 09:24 AM

Special price at Amazon on Envirogrow T5's this morning (Sunday) only. Lengths are 2 and 4 feet, choices on number of bulbs.

- L.

Tomato Beth November 30, 2014 10:46 AM

Thanks--checking it out now!

greenthumbomaha November 30, 2014 04:45 PM

I'm not seeing a BF sale at Greenhouse Megastore. They had a banner counting down the days to the sale. I was really looking forward to getting some deals on things I really make use of instead of the usual BF impulse items at Wal Mart. The banner was replaced by a free shipping over $200. What a letdown.

- Lisa

Father'sDaughter November 30, 2014 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=greenthumbomaha;438143]I'm not seeing a BF sale at Greenhouse Megastore. They had a banner counting down the days to the sale. I was really looking forward to getting some deals on things I really make use of instead of the usual BF impulse items at Wal Mart. The banner was replaced by a free shipping over $200. What a letdown.

- Lisa[/QUOTE]

I looked there yesterday and saw the same thing. Not worth putting an order in right now. Sigh....

greenthumbomaha November 30, 2015 11:34 AM

2015 UPDATE .resurrected this from prior year, for additional sales see the coupons and key codes posting

adding a new Earthbox sale

From the Earthbox homepage, go to products, earthbox systems, holiday bundles. 40% off + free ship

- Lisa

ginger2778 November 30, 2015 12:02 PM

The free ship is any sales over $69. It's a good deal. I ordered the three basic EBs this morning to mail to a good friend as a Christmas present. Saved about $24.

greenthumbomaha November 30, 2015 12:44 PM

This sale is for a kit with all the accessories and starts at $95. . Each kit has at least 2 earth boxes. I am tempted by the Earthbox Jr for winter strawberries but I had ordered a few ordinary window boxes already.

- Lisa

RobinB November 30, 2015 04:03 PM

Pinetree Garden Seeds 15% off, free shipping over $75
Gardener's Supply Co. 15% off, free shipping over $50

Both today (Monday) only

Gerardo November 30, 2015 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=greenthumbomaha;438143]I'm not seeing a BF sale at Greenhouse Megastore. They had a banner counting down the days to the sale. I was really looking forward to getting some deals on things I really make use of instead of the usual BF impulse items at Wal Mart. The banner was replaced by a free shipping over $200. What a letdown.

- Lisa[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Father'sDaughter;438147]I looked there yesterday and saw the same thing. Not worth putting an order in right now. Sigh....[/QUOTE]

Me three. What an offer.

jmsieglaff November 30, 2015 07:59 PM

Rest of today only, free shipping, no minimum @ Botanical Interests.