Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   So, we're suddenly blue, not red? (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=45063)

Rockporter May 22, 2017 05:13 PM

So, we're suddenly blue, not red?

I'm confused, I looked at an old TV link in a thread about puckered pepper leaves being oddly shaped, and it came up blue.

Now when I log in, it's blue and not red?

I'm confused, lol. Have we just changed forum colors? :no: :dizzy:

Labradors2 May 22, 2017 05:18 PM

It's still pretty in pink to me!

Linda

AlittleSalt May 22, 2017 05:18 PM

Something like that happened to me here. It turned out that my PC screen resolution got changed somehow. It made all the colors odd here.

dmforcier May 22, 2017 05:23 PM

There should be a profile option that lets you select your forum color scheme. Maybe it glitched in the mess this past weekend. Suggest that you check it.

Jimbotomateo May 22, 2017 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=dmforcier;641470]There should be a profile option that lets you select your forum color scheme. Maybe it glitched in the mess this past weekend. Suggest that you check it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pink!. Errr uhhh the screen I mean.:roll:. Jimbo

Rockporter May 22, 2017 05:28 PM

OK, this is really strange. I closed out firefox completely then I came back and logged into TV and it's back to pink/red. Then I went to the puckered pepper leaves thread and clicked on the link that said, "see this thread" and I don't remember who put it there but it is a thread regarding puckered pepper leaves. That link leads to a blue thread.

Now, I closeed out said older thread and came back to my open page that was pink/red, but it is now blue. How strange.

Rockporter May 22, 2017 05:32 PM

I did it again, closed out firefox and logged back in. It is pink/red.

I then go to the "puckered pepper leaves thread and click on that link, it turns blue. All of it. How weird.

oakley May 23, 2017 12:47 PM

If you go to the very bottom left side, way down, you can change text size and color mode.
When we were out mine came up blue...but it must have happened randomly in the re-booting.

'work safe' is blue

Rockporter May 23, 2017 12:53 PM

[QUOTE=oakley;641677]If you go to the very bottom left side, way down, you can change text size and color mode.
When we were out mine came up blue...but it must have happened randomly in the re-booting.

'work safe' is blue[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, thank you. :yes:

Worth1 May 23, 2017 03:20 PM

I thought this thread was about politics and was afraid to click on it.:))
Worth

jillian May 23, 2017 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=Worth1;641722]I thought this thread was about politics and was afraid to click on it.:))
Worth[/QUOTE]

:)) me too but I clicked out of curiosity.

Rockporter May 23, 2017 10:50 PM

LOLOLOL "Politics not allowed" ;) :twisted: :))