Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Carolyn (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=34799)

Hybrid January 25, 2015 10:30 AM

Carolyn

This morning my sister Carolyn was taken to the ER with what is thought to be a gallbladder problem. She had been having some discomfort for a while and her Dr. had told her if it continued over the weekend to go to the ER. dave

Dutch January 25, 2015 10:32 AM

Thanks, Dave!!!
Dutch

Redbaron January 25, 2015 10:33 AM

Will be saying our prayers for a speedy recovery.

barefootgardener January 25, 2015 10:40 AM

Thank you Dave. And thank you Dutch!! Continued prayers for Carolyn.

JamesL January 25, 2015 10:44 AM

Thanks Dave. Please keep us in the loop.
Nice job Dutch.

Idahowoman January 25, 2015 10:55 AM

Thank you . I have been worried about her.
Suan

AlittleSalt January 25, 2015 11:06 AM

Thank you Dave.

LindyAdele January 25, 2015 11:35 AM

Thanks - we will be thinking of her! We all wish you well Carolyn for a speedy recovery!

MikeBiondo January 25, 2015 11:45 AM

Let me add my thanks for the update, Dave. When you next speak with Carolyn, tell her we are all pulling for her...

Mike-

loudog January 25, 2015 12:02 PM

Wish her a speedy recovery! Louie

KarenO January 25, 2015 12:41 PM

Thank you very much for letting us know. I certainly hope Carolyn is comfortable and recieves the best of care. Get well soon!
KarenO

mdvpc January 25, 2015 01:45 PM

David-If you would be comfortable with letting us know what hospital, I am sure that the folks here would like to send her greetings. Up to you, of course. And we will all be watching this thread for your updates.

RobinB January 25, 2015 01:58 PM

Dave,

I'm so glad that she is at the hospital! Thanks for letting us know. Many Tomatovillians were following another thread in which Carolyn was posting last night, and she had us worried!

I'll be thinking about Carolyn today, and I pray for a speedy recovery! Please do keep us posted.

Robin

Zana January 25, 2015 02:17 PM

Dave,

Thanks for letting us know. Glad to know that she's getting the care and treatment she needs. Given her past history, I think many of us worry about her health. She's become such an important part of the Tomatoville community and I don't think we'd know what we'd do without her knowledgeable input, wit and assistance to less experienced lovers of tomatoes.

I'll be thinking about Carolyn, sending hugs and healing Reiki....and lots of prayer for a speedy, uneventful recovery.

Sun City Linda January 25, 2015 02:47 PM

I didn't think to log on and find a new thread about Carolyn. I was concerned that there was nothing new in my emails on the earlier thread. I am greatly relieved to hear that Carolyn is in the hospital and thankful to all who have assisted.