Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Tomato pics needed (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=40402)

BigVanVader March 28, 2016 08:49 AM

Tomato pics needed

I am having trouble finding perfect pics of some tomato varieties. I will be using them for a binder I take to market so customers can browse through photos/descriptions of each.

All I need atm is a whole and sliced pic of GGWT -Girl girls weird thing
I know Marsha posted a photo in her thread but that one is so big and I dont know how to make it smaller without it getting all blurry. Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Locomatto March 28, 2016 02:30 PM

If you have a picture you like that is larger than you need, take a look at a program called "Paint.NET". It is a [B]free [/B]program that has the ability to easily resize the image (plus a whole lot more). If you need additional help with it, PM me.

ContainerTed March 28, 2016 08:24 PM

Van, if you have windows, then you have a program called Paint. If you simply double click your picture, then it will come up in the windows viewer. Now right click and select to open the picture with paint. Look up and to the left and you will see "Resize". Click on that and you will have a choice of either number of pixels or percentage. I recommend selecting "Pixels" and then deciding on how many. You can do this with any picture. "Paint" will also let you crop the photo and only have the part you want left.

But, if all else fails, tell me what part(s) of Marsha's picture you want and I'll do it for you.

MissionGardens March 29, 2016 03:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
How big do you want it?

BigVanVader March 29, 2016 07:31 AM

Awesome thanks all, my wife figured it all out. She is a little more computer savvy as she uses one all day. I am having trouble finding a goid Daniel Burson pic if anybody has one.

clkeiper March 29, 2016 07:47 AM

I have never heard of a ggwt until just lately... this is a beautiful tomato. How it is the texture and taste?

ginger2778 March 29, 2016 08:06 AM

[QUOTE=clkeiper;546620]I have never heard of a ggwt until just lately... this is a beautiful tomato. How it is the texture and taste?[/QUOTE]

The texture and taste are absolutely wondefully delicious. So is production and plant vigor. To me GGWT is maybe the perfect tomat, bountiful production, very healthy vigorous plant, large, stunningly gorgeous fruit, absolutely delicious. Early mid range DTM. Grows well in every climate.

BigVanVader March 29, 2016 08:39 AM

It comes highly recommended, but this will be my first year growing it. But I am a sucker for pretty maters.

clkeiper March 29, 2016 03:06 PM

Ohh, I think I will put that on my list for next year. sounds fabulous. I love sweet ozark orange and it looks like a great contrast fruit for the table...