Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Heritage Tomato Seed (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=20121)

Heritage October 12, 2011 05:20 PM

Clara and Simone,

Thank You, I received both orders and will mail them Friday (day after tomorrow, US time) when I go to town. It seems the post office wants a customs form for international bubble mailers, so I can't just mail them from my rural mailbox. I hope the extra 2 day delay is not an inconvenience to you!

Thanks again!
Steve

Simone October 12, 2011 05:26 PM

Steve that is no problem for me at all.

Simone

salix October 12, 2011 05:39 PM

Steve, thank you for your fast work on including international customers, have just put in an order and look forward to trying them next season.

Heritage October 12, 2011 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=salix;236569]Steve, thank you for your fast work on including international customers, have just put in an order and look forward to trying them next season.[/QUOTE]

Thank you salix! I've finished your order and will get it in the mail on Friday when I go to town.:)
Steve

BigBrownDogHouse October 17, 2011 03:03 PM

Just ordered some seeds a few days ago and it seems Steve must of hand delivered them to my mailbox, USPS doesn't usually work that fast. Wow! That was quick! Just in time to organize my new seed catalog.

Top notch, friendly service! I'm really impressed!

Best of luck to you!
Brian

Heritage October 17, 2011 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=BigBrownDogHouse;237060]Just ordered some seeds a few days ago and it seems Steve must of hand delivered them to my mailbox, USPS doesn't usually work that fast. Wow! That was quick! Just in time to organize my new seed catalog.

Top notch, friendly service! I'm really impressed!

Best of luck to you!
Brian[/QUOTE]

Thanks Brian! I'm glad they got there in good time.

Clara, from Germany, just sent me tomato seeds and they arrived in 3 days! That is remarkable, I think.

Best of luck in 2012!

Steve

clara October 18, 2011 08:33 AM

Steve, so "my" way seems to be faster - your letter arrived this morning = 4 days!

Thank you very much for these well-packed and perfectly labeled seeds! And a special thank for you know what I mean!!!

Folks, this seller is highly recommendable! clara

austinnhanasmom October 19, 2011 10:51 PM

I am as picky as them come and all I can say is AWESOME!

Love the selection and customer service - and the prices are WAY TOO LOW!

I have a decent tomato seed collection, can look through most catalogs and toss them aside - knowing I have all or most that are listed.

NOT with Heritage Tomato Seed. I love that!

Amazing!

Mike Maurer October 20, 2011 09:42 AM

Steve, received my seeds yesterday afternoon, thank you!
Mike

Heritage October 20, 2011 11:18 AM

Clara, thank you also for the "you know what I mean"!

Deb, I really appreciate the great comments - thank you!

Mike, thanks for letting me know they made it!

Steve

Simone October 20, 2011 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=clara;237124]Steve, so "my" way seems to be faster - your letter arrived this morning = 4 days!

Thank you very much for these well-packed and perfectly labeled seeds! And a special thank for you know what I mean!!!

Folks, this seller is highly recommendable! clara[/QUOTE]

Oh Clara,
that was fast.
I think I had to wait a little longer. Where do you live in Germany?
I´am sitting at the moment at my laptop in Duisburg (NRW).

Greetings
Simone

Heritage October 20, 2011 12:11 PM

Simone,

When I asked at the post office how long it would take a package to get to Germany he said "a week to 10 days" so I was surprised when I got Clara's in 3 days, and she received mine in 4 days!

I hope you get yours very soon!

Steve

Simone October 20, 2011 12:33 PM

I hope so too Steve,

but I´am not worried at the moment, because I know that there might be some differences between the delivery times. And the postal service in my street seems to be a little lazy; Monday I never get a letter or something else, and Suturday I can be glad when my post arrives before 5 p.m.

Simone

clara October 20, 2011 03:54 PM

Simone, I'm living near Köln/Cologne. My grandparents, my mother and all my aunts have been living a long time in Duisburg (Homberg)!

As to postal services: We don't get letters on Mondays either (or very seldom). I think this non-delivery was started this summer. clara

Simone October 20, 2011 04:18 PM

Clara,

i had once or twice been in Cologne. It was not so often cause I studied in Düsseldorf (and you know ;) ).
Geographically my home belongs to Duisburg, but of course with a garden I don´t live in the center; much nearer to Dinslaken, or if you know Oberhausen.
I often hear, when telling that i live in Duisburg: What in or near Marxloh?

Oh, to the postal: It didn´t start this summer, for me it seems like years!!! Some days ago I ordered some seeds from Germany, and the postal time was longer than Tatianas seeds.

Greetings
Simone