Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Sample Seed Shop Tomatoes (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12826)

happydog March 12, 2011 12:43 PM

The Sample Seed Shop is now at the top of my favorite seed sources. Wow - I got A LOT of seeds for only $25. And yep, I got Pork Chop. :)

Lots of nice, hard to find flowers too. I've never seen Pale Pink Miribilis before.

Seriously, the prices are so low I wonder how you can make any money at all. I almost feel like I took advantage. ;) I'm definitely ordering from TSSS again. Thanks for starting this thread.

tomakers April 6, 2011 05:46 AM

I purchased some of my seeds from the Sample Seed Shop this year and I want to recommend it to everyone needing seeds. Remy will take good care of you. Without elaborating I made a couple of silly errors when ordering and Remy was extremely helpful. I've never had a better experience buying seeds.
Tom
:yes:

remy April 6, 2011 07:42 PM

Tomakers,
It was nice to wake up to find an email with your post this morning, a very nice way to start my birthday:). Though you are much too kind. I'm glad your order got all worked out. Next time hopefully it is smoother!
Remy

earthbox13 April 6, 2011 10:17 PM

Happy Birthday Remy!!!!!!!!!

Scott

KevinCT April 7, 2011 12:14 AM

[quote=tomakers;208499]I purchased some of my seeds from the Sample Seed Shop this year and I want to recommend it to everyone needing seeds. Remy will take good care of you. Without elaborating I made a couple of silly errors when ordering and Remy was extremely helpful. I've never had a better experience buying seeds.
Tom
:yes:[/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree with this endorsement,I ordered all my heirlooms from the sample seed shop this year,and received some other seeds that I needed from another kind member on this board. I'm happy to report that all seedings are doing great so far. My order was processed quickly with receipt, shipped out on the next business day, and even had a nice cracker jack surprise bonus included with my package. :D

remy April 7, 2011 08:09 PM

Thank you Scott!

Thank you Kevin, and thank you to the others I now realize posted and I did not say thank you to you also! (Did that make sense?:lol:)
Remy

starsevol July 7, 2011 11:39 AM

Remy's Sample Seed Shop

I was not sure where to put this, so I figured here was a good spot. :) Mods please feel free to move this if I goofed up.
I ordered some seeds from Remy on Monday, the 4th. They were sent out right away and I have them now, on the 7th!! Wonderful customer service, and a great buying experiance. She also included a nice bonus pack of seeds that look really interesting to try!
Remy, thank you ever so much!!
Beth Duprey

DiggingDogFarm July 7, 2011 11:56 AM

I bought seeds from Remy last year.
I'm very happy with the purchase.

~Dig :D

jwr6404 July 7, 2011 12:24 PM

I have purchased seeds from Remy on many occasions with great success and satisfaction. Remy and Sample Seeds is a winning combination.

nicky July 7, 2011 01:15 PM

I received my seeds from Sample Seed shop in 3 days - I am in Canada & it was when the rolling postal strike had just started. I don't think it could have been any better had the seeds been driven to my door. I have had a 100% germination rate so far!

carolyn137 July 7, 2011 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=starsevol;222395]I was not sure where to put this, so I figured here was a good spot. :) Mods please feel free to move this if I goofed up.
I ordered some seeds from Remy on Monday, the 4th. They were sent out right away and I have them now, on the 7th!! Wonderful customer service, and a great buying experiance. She also included a nice bonus pack of seeds that look really interesting to try!
Remy, thank you ever so much!!
Beth Duprey[/QUOTE]

[URL]http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12826[/URL]

Beth, there already is a sticky in this Forum at the top of this Forum where all the other sticky's are for Remy's Sample Seed Shop so I just cut and pasted that link here so you can read more about the praise for her website and for her personally.:)

starsevol July 7, 2011 02:16 PM

Thank you Carolyn :)
I'm still learning the way around this place, but am loving it so far!!

remy July 7, 2011 02:44 PM

Thank you Everyone!! I try to do always do a good job, and I appreciate that so many people are happy with the service and seeds. :)
Remy

Jeannine Anne July 7, 2011 07:51 PM

I ordered some late seeds from Remy and got an e mail from here telling me her post office would not accept the package as the Canadian post office had just gone on strike, I was very impressed that she took the time to e mail me...and last week she e mailed again to say they were now on the way as the strike was over...

That is going the extra mile in my book.

Thank you again Remy

XX Jeannine

Zana July 8, 2011 08:58 PM

Sorry about the late post....but thanks very much for the hand delivery again, Remy. As always your service is superb and some of the seeds have already germinated and are a few inches tall. I can always recommend Remy's product and service...and do, frequently to friends here.

Thanks again, Remy!