Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   My 2013 heirloom tomato garden (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=29158)

efisakov July 11, 2013 07:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally COWLICK BRANDYWINE!!!

Mark0820 July 11, 2013 07:29 PM

Very nice garden! Your tomatoes look very productive this year.

efisakov July 11, 2013 07:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Black Krim has being in my garden for many years. Love the taste. Production vary.

efisakov July 11, 2013 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
German Queen, love PL. It is next to Hege German Pink that is very sick. Crossing my fingers... Had removed half of its leaves.

Heritage July 11, 2013 07:53 PM

Thanks for posting Ella, everything looks great! Thanks to you I now have to start my list for next year:) Carbon will be at the top.

I hope your season continues to be productive and the diseases pass you by.

Steve

kath July 11, 2013 07:58 PM

I'm also enjoying your pictures, Ella- thank you for sharing them. You have a lot of wonderful looking fruits on those vines! Your plants are way ahead of mine- I'm hoping in another couple weeks there will be some larger ones ready to taste. For now I'm happily devouring a few Sungolds each day- wish I had the willpower to let them ripen a bit longer.:lol:

kath

efisakov July 11, 2013 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Mark0820;363041]Very nice garden! Your tomatoes look very productive this year.[/QUOTE]

Mark, thank you so much for the seeds of Sarah Black. The plant is loaded with more than 20 tomatoes on it. None yet ripe but the plant looks healthy and happy. Thank you, Mark.
btw the color on the picture is a bit off, I was taking it at a sunset.

efisakov July 11, 2013 08:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Heritage;363046]Thanks for posting Ella, everything looks great! Thanks to you I now have to start my list for next year:) Carbon will be at the top.

I hope your season continues to be productive and the diseases pass you by.

Steve[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Steve. Here is Anna Russian from your seeds. (picture was taking late evening, hence strange color):roll:

efisakov July 11, 2013 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=kath;363049]I'm also enjoying your pictures, Ella- thank you for sharing them. You have a lot of wonderful looking fruits on those vines! Your plants are way ahead of mine- I'm hoping in another couple weeks there will be some larger ones ready to taste. For now I'm happily devouring a few Sungolds each day- wish I had the willpower to let them ripen a bit longer.:lol:

kath[/QUOTE]

Kath, I planted them toooo early. I could have lost them :cry:. I am not sure that was wise.

efisakov July 11, 2013 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Black from Tula is another my long time companion. Love the taste. Not too resistant to diseases. If there is not to much foliage on the picture, you know why.:o

efisakov July 11, 2013 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Grandfather Ashlock, first time growing. What can I say, PL and pick.:lol:

efisakov July 11, 2013 09:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Omar’s Lebanese had produced few ripe tomatoes (they were NOT BIG). First was picked on June 29. My camera memory was all used up. rrrr So no picture was taken then. The taste was good, sweet, balanced...

efisakov July 11, 2013 09:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Old Time Purple.

efisakov July 11, 2013 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
MARLOWE CHARLESTON or not. The plant should be PL my is RL, but loaded. Hope it is tasty.

efisakov July 11, 2013 09:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
:lol: Some open cut tomatoes.