Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   CHOPTAG™ (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   CHOPTAG Spring Plant Swap (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=3818)

hunter April 11, 2007 09:44 AM

Lisa,

Wow! That's a great list! Could I trouble you for a Tom's Yellow Wonder and a Wes?

Thanks!

tomatoaddict April 11, 2007 12:07 PM

Mz Mudcat,
I would love to have a Wes if you have some extra.
Here is what I am growing. If you see something you like, let me know.
Jersey Devil
Pruden's Purple
Purple Russian
Goose Creek
Nebraska Wedding
Pink Berkeley tie-dye
Purple Calabash
Happy Jack (still waiting for them to sprout)
" the big suprise tomato" (I can't say what it is, but it's special)
Guernsey Island
Noire Charbonneuse (1)
Phantom of Laos (1)
St. Remy Perfit (1)
Goccia di Limone (lemon drop cherry)
Big Zac (1)
* If there is a (1) beside it, that means I only have 1 extra so if someone wants it, they better claim it now so I can bring it with me.
I'm not bringing all of these, just a list of what I am growing. So if you see something you want, let me know now.
Many types of heirloom peppers, hot and sweet,
Terry

tomatoaddict April 11, 2007 05:26 PM

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o200/Rasogirl/100_1816.jpg[/IMG]The suprise tomato seedling

Earl April 11, 2007 06:42 PM

Putting together everyone's plants that they can bring makes for an incredible list to chose from. Next year I think I'll just wait until the plant share meet to decide what I'm going to grow. :-) My goodness, we're a tomato addicts dream come true!

Miss_Mudcat April 12, 2007 08:19 AM

Dave, Thomas, Tomatoaddict and Hunter,
Yes, I'll be glad to bring the plants you've requested!

Gosh, this weather is a BUMMER! I hate to rant about things beyond my control but GOOD GRIEF!! Accuweather's 15 day forecast is almost entirely RAIN!:rant:

Lisa

tomatoaddict April 12, 2007 09:53 AM

Thanks Mudcat..
I also live in zone 5 and the weather forcast is depressing. I can't remember an April like this for quite awhile.

hunter April 12, 2007 10:05 AM

You are sure right about the weather. We got hit by some some awful hail last night around 9 PM.

Somebody remind why I moved North! :?

ZBQ April 12, 2007 06:03 PM

Lisa,
Do you happen to have an extra Black Seaman and Black Zebra? I have been wanting to grow those two.

I will be potting up some of my seedlings in the next few days so I will post what I will have extra to bring. A couple on my grow list that I posted didn't germinate.:oops:

Thanks,
Neil

tomatoaddict April 13, 2007 06:16 PM

My tomatoes are getting pretty restless under the lights.
I wish to God it would warm up so I could get them outside some.
BTW, you can take Pink Berkeley Tie-dye off my list. I had a beautiful bunch coming up with no problem, just went down to see the seedlings, and all of my PBTD had been eaten. I don't know if it's a mouse or my cat did it. The weird thing is they were with a bunch of Purple calabash seedlings and they weren't touched.:shock: Weird.

Miss_Mudcat April 14, 2007 09:06 PM

Sure Neil! I'll put you down for those 2! :)

Lisa

Thomas April 15, 2007 06:41 PM

Thanks Miss Mudcat. That is one I am really wanting. My list has changed from previously. I have so many friends and family catching on to me that I have no idea what all I will have..but there will be plenty to share.

Thomas

Melissa April 15, 2007 07:25 PM

I'm going to try my best to come this year. Every year Gary tries to get me to come and something conflicts. I doubt I'll have anything that isn't ordinary to everyone else.

VGary April 15, 2007 08:37 PM

CHOPYAG Plant Exchange

Melissa, I received your message and then found your post here. Sure hope you are able to make it to our gathering. When you know for sure let me know; I may be able to bring a surprise for you!
In the meantime, enjoy playing with your tomato seedlings!
Gary

tomatoaddict April 15, 2007 11:06 PM

Is anyone bringing any oxheart varieties?
That is the one type I over-looked when picking my maters.
Also..... I am a great baker ( so I've been told many times:lol: ), any special kind of dessert requests for the plant swap? Don't be afraid to ask.

tootaloo April 15, 2007 11:50 PM

Hello I am happy to say that this year I have plants to donate. I can't wait to see all the plants and their caretakers.I have
SAmdual Moldovan
Moskivich
Gold Medal
Amateur pink
Grushkova
Hope to meet you all Susan