Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Farm..Cooking, Gardening & Much More (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=37887)

barefootgardener October 25, 2016 02:40 PM

It is a large picture.. sorry, I wonder if it will just take a bit for it to download and show up on your screen.

Worth1 October 25, 2016 02:46 PM

Have no idea you have pictures here from all over the place and when I clicked on the paper clip that shows attachments there are only two in the whole thread.
Never had a problem with loading large pictures before.

No worries.
Worth

efisakov October 25, 2016 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=barefootgardener;597389]Tomato Harvest 2016

T[IMG]https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/pooh_pooh@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YTQwLTdmMDUtZTlmMC0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAMqVJha1Zu1Q5JEZMcw2pm7BwBWmiZ%2Bf9Q2QYaEhfn%2FLj3MAAACAQwAAABWmiZ%2Bf9Q2QYaEhfn%2FLj3MAAEGx02SAAAAARIAEAAZLAx5ix%2FkRrA1PFitlJQAmQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=ieIwbUKlFEiceNJnCR2N4gCl3BX4_NMYZ_NrM3iDYsfbwAP5eYrHD7u8f3GBeM9ZGhJVTQNZLH0.&token=6d19d6b5-6932-4a2c-8efa-80d8fe1fb3a7&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1[/IMG][/QUOTE]
I can not see it neither.

dmforcier October 25, 2016 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=barefootgardener;597399]Worth, it is a bundt cake. I can see the picture. [/QUOTE]

I can't see it either.

barefootgardener October 25, 2016 09:22 PM

It looks like all of the pictures that I posted earlier today have drifted off into space.. I dont know what happened .. I usually upload pictures to photobucket but no longer want to do that. This time I had pictures on my phone that I resized and sent to my email where I copied and then pasted on here. The pictures showed up on here earlier..If I did something wrong please help me out. :)

Ginny

Worth1 October 25, 2016 10:06 PM

The cotton from today is still there.
I will tell you what I do.
I take pictuer with my phone.
Plug phone into computer and send the pictuer to a folder.
I open the picture in the folder with Microsoft pictuer manager.
I resize to a predetermined size that is on a button there the biggest one.
I save and close.
Then I put it here as an attachment.

Worth

DutchOverflow November 11, 2016 11:03 PM

this thread makes me hungry especially the first pic

Rockporter May 16, 2017 05:15 PM

[QUOTE=shelleybean;494021]I'd like to comment on your lovely picture but I'm too busy licking my screen...[/QUOTE]

LOl, I was just doing the same thing, and it's years after you did, lol. :yes:

Frank D May 16, 2017 07:32 PM

Madame Rouge Garnier on page 5 looks great!

I have looked around, and can't seem to find a seed source for it, though. Never mind, found it! You have To search for Marmande. Baker Creek has it.

I just read all 27 pages of this thread. Lots of awesome stuff!

coldframer June 27, 2017 06:49 PM

Oh, my! I'm not a bean-eater, but these look fabulous!

NewWestGardener September 3, 2017 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ginny! Hope you are enjoying your bountiful harvest now. Just want to thank you for the wonderful Madame Garnier Rouge seeds. I had a big cluster of four ripened at the same time (3lbs 7 oz) big beautiful fruit with nice strong flavor, will grow it again next year!

barefootgardener February 21, 2020 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=NewWestGardener;663308]Hi Ginny! Hope you are enjoying your bountiful harvest now. Just want to thank you for the wonderful Madame Garnier Rouge seeds. I had a big cluster of four ripened at the same time (3lbs 7 oz) big beautiful fruit with nice strong flavor, will grow it again next year![/QUOTE]

Hi! It has been a while since I have logged on. Sorry I missed your lovely post. How have you been? Hope you are still hanging around Tville. I have missed everyone and need to catch up on a lot of posts and happenings. Life has been very busy on our end.

The MGR tomatoes you grew out look wonderful and I am happy to hear that they did well for you and that you enjoyed them. Are you still saving seeds and growing them out? I just sowed a few MGR tomato seeds today. It's that time of year and I can't wait for the little seedlings to sprout up so I can sniff them. Winter is very long here! :D

NewWestGardener February 21, 2020 07:13 PM

I'm still here Ginny, so glad that you are back here. I was wondering how you are doing from time to time. your nice green greenhouse, your goats, your harvests and all...
I'm just about to start a few plants for my greenhouse, not too many as there's too much shade, not good for tomatoes but great for cucumbers. My main starts would be around mid March to early April.
I probably wont grow MGR this year, too big and too much for us to deal with, a good problem to have but I dont want waste. I'll grow more varieties for better shelf life. I'm still growing Costuloto G. origianlly seeds from you. I also remember your photo of bucketful of them.