Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Knapps Fresh Vegies Seeds (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=10251)

ddsack February 24, 2015 09:11 AM

Carol, I am so glad you are feeling better and getting to the root of your medical issues. It sure would help if we could catch a break and get a whiff of spring! So many cold, gloomy days are a downer for us all. I hope you will be able to resurrect your seed site, even if it takes a few months longer than you would like. Take care!

Geezer February 24, 2015 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=Wi-sunflower;452908]Hi Gang,
Thanks for being friends,
Carol[/QUOTE]

Cant help it, it's in our "tomato juice";).
Evil Ed/Geezer

P.S. Shoot me a P.M. when you feel ready for another small order- I promise I'll keep it small.

greyghost February 24, 2015 02:04 PM

Hi, Carol
I'm really very happy to see that you're doing better! The days are finally getting longer and spring MUST be around the corner-the extra sunlight will help a lot.
Hope you'll feel well enough to get your site running again. Glad you got a
trip in to Mexico-that had to feel wonderful! Darlene

barbamWY February 24, 2015 10:52 PM

I hope you start feeling like your old self soon.

barefootgardener February 25, 2015 12:23 PM

Hi Carol, glad to hear you are doing better!! Your trip sounds like it did you a lot of good!! Sorry about the bug you and your hubby caught. You take care of yourself. Spring is just around the corner.

Ginny

Father'sDaughter February 26, 2015 12:45 AM

Thanks for the update and I hope things start looking up for you! While I know it was a lot of work, and maybe more than you can manage with all else going on, I hope you can one day get your site back up. It was a treasure trove of those hard-to-find varieties that were no longer part of the "in crowd" on other seed sites.

Wi-sunflower March 4, 2015 12:01 PM

As it's getting a bit late for seeds for many of you already, I put up my page with the list of varieties I have seeds for. It's not updated or linked to pages where you can actually buy yet.

BUT if you need something SOON, please send me a list in an email and I'll get it together. It will probably be about a week before I have the web site back up, if everything goes well here.

I only have a few of the old orders left to get together and should have those ready by the end of the week (I hope) thanks to my helper getting seed packs together.

We are making up several packs of most varieties so I will be able to fill orders easier once I get the site back up. It will be a simplified site for this year to keep it easier.

Carol

MissS March 4, 2015 08:30 PM

YEAH! I am so very glad to hear that you are making a come back.

Stay Well.

Patti

POAJoan March 5, 2015 02:28 PM

Thanks so very much for the seeds Carol. And especially for some extra ones that I didn't have. I ordered them before reading on Tomatoville that this has been a rough period for you. Hopefully things will improve because I for one would miss following your journey
And of course your excellent quality of seeds. Joan

Wi-sunflower April 3, 2015 09:04 AM

I used to be a pretty good "multi-tasker". But since I've gotten sick, I don't seem to be able to handle multiple things. I seem to get anxiety about how to get it all done and freeze up and get nothing done.

This is just to say, I'm not able to get my web site up right now. Which sucks because my helper and I got close to 2,000 seed packs made up while filling the old orders. I hope that as we get the garden in and if I can get my meds stabilized, I will feel able to handle orders in a timely basis.

Thanks for understanding,
Carol

jmsieglaff May 23, 2015 02:28 PM

Hi Carol,

It was nice to say hello today. I hope the remainder of the market was a good one, seemed like a busy morning and it sure is a beautiful day! Thanks for the Mexico Midget plant, I had room for one more and said if I found it at the market today I'd pick it up and grow it.

Take care,
Justin

peppero May 24, 2015 05:37 AM

It is good to know you are better. Some day things willstay better.

jon:yes::D

Wi-sunflower May 24, 2015 01:18 PM

Some days are better, other days are still awful. That's why I haven't put the web site back up yet. Hopefully later this summer.

~~~~~~~

Justin, yes it turned out to be a good market. It also was a fortunate market. I had some truck trouble and almost didn't get there. But it all worked out OK and got fixed while I was there and got home with no further problems.

Hope to see you more this summer. It's nice when we can actually make contact with the people we meet here on-line.

Carol

Wi-sunflower February 4, 2016 07:18 PM

The last 2 + years have been a challenge for me, but things are going better for now.

I finally have my full list of tomato varieties back up on the web site. 450 varieties.

Thanks for looking,
Carol

PaulF February 4, 2016 11:20 PM

Nice to have you back at it. Keep up the good work.