Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Knapps Fresh Vegies Seeds (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=10251)

Wi-sunflower February 17, 2013 12:11 PM

Word of mouth from happy customers is what it's all about.

My business would be nothing if not for all my friends here at Tomatoville.

Thanks,
Carol

Wi-sunflower February 19, 2013 04:44 PM

I'm working on the orders that came in over the weekend.

I had planned to take them to the post office today. But the roads are awful today. We had snow on top of rain and it's a skating rink out there.

Besides, I've been a bit slow the last couple of days with something that has my stomach all upset. Not the flu, but more queasy - burpy. I've been drinking a lot of ginger tea with honey to settle it.

Anyway, things should be in the mail tomorrow/Wed .

Carol

Wi-sunflower February 20, 2013 05:44 PM

All the orders from the weekend are at the post office.

I'm all caught up for the moment.

Thanks,
Carol

Dutch February 21, 2013 07:34 PM

Hi Carol,
Your website is looking good! I like it!
Dutch

Wi-sunflower February 21, 2013 07:39 PM

Thanks.

Still plenty of work to do, but it's coming slow but sure.

Carol

DirtyDan February 25, 2013 08:28 PM

Thanks

Received seeds today :D going to start a few this weekend for earlier plants.Thank you for the 2 samples also.

Wi-sunflower February 26, 2013 10:33 AM

I may be a couple of days behind on orders that came in over the weekend.

Mom had a procedure yesterday that didn't go as well as expected. She had to stay over nite at the hospital. I will be going down to Milwaukee to get her soon. Depending on what the Dr does today, I may have to stay with her for a day or 2 just to keep an eye on her.

Orders will go out depending on how things go and when I can spend some time at home.

Carol

Wi-sunflower March 28, 2013 07:57 PM

Well it's been a long and crazy month.

Mom ended up in the hospital for almost a week.

The weather has been awful.

But orders still came in fairly steady. I got behind on orders for a while but I'm all caught up finally.

Now to get caught up on my planting. That's way behind. but with the weather, I'm kind of glad. I probably would have lost a lot of stuff if I had been on time planting because of the extreme cold we had the last couple of weeks.

So if you need seeds, I still have plenty of most varieties. Only out of a couple so far.

Carol

tlintx June 13, 2013 09:45 AM

Just wanted to say I have had a wonderful experience with the seeds I bought from you a few months ago! Lots of healthy, robust seedlings.

The Gildo Pietroboni came up just fine, just a little slower. And the first Roughwood Golden Plum had FOUR cotyledons! It's grown out of it. :lol:

Thanks again, and hope the weather is improving for you. :)

Tl

Dutch August 22, 2013 05:42 PM

[SIZE=2]I just got off the phone with Carol and she is having computer problems. They have had some bad lightning storms in her area lately. She probably won't be able to get on line or reply to emails for a few days. Thank you for patience in this matter.
Dutch
[/SIZE][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Wi-sunflower August 23, 2013 01:54 PM

Thanks to the help of Dutch I got the computer up but running a bit slower than usual. I will need to do some scans on it Sunday if it's still running then. Too busy right now with picking for weekend markets.

Things have been very crazy here this summer so I'm VERY behind on orders. It's hard to get anything done when your help doesn't show up much of the time.

Carol

Sodak August 23, 2013 03:52 PM

I recently ordered online from you, Carol.
Date : 16 Aug 2013 - 13:16 Order ID : 4062157No rush at all. I was just jonesin' to order some tomatoes.
Dick in South Dakota.

Fred Hempel August 23, 2013 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=Wi-sunflower;372761]Thanks to the help of Dutch I got the computer up but running a bit slower than usual. I will need to do some scans on it Sunday if it's still running then. Too busy right now with picking for weekend markets.

Things have been very crazy here this summer so I'm VERY behind on orders. It's hard to get anything done when your help doesn't show up much of the time.

Carol[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone else is behind too, and that not everyone else is so annoyingly prompt as Steve (Heritage).

Heritage August 23, 2013 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=Fred Hempel;372773]I'm glad someone else is behind too, and that not everyone else is so annoyingly prompt as Steve (Heritage).[/QUOTE]

Ha! You are probably spending too much time emasculating :)

Good luck Carol, computers/servers/websites seem to always fail at the most inopportune time.

Steve

Father'sDaughter December 14, 2013 09:56 AM

Just as last year, my seeds arrived safe and sound. It took a while between the time I ordered and the time I got them, but that's my fault for ordering from a farmer while she was busy tending to the final harvest and all the pre-winter farm chores! Communication was great throughout my wait, and I knew from past purchases that my seeds would arrive as promised, well before I needed to start them.

Thanks, Carol!