Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Sample Seed Shop Tomatoes (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12826)

jennifer28 February 12, 2012 09:48 AM

Remy,

I really enjoy your site. Very well organized, and great photos. When I can order again, I plan on ordering from you.

remy February 12, 2012 10:08 AM

Thanks Jennifer!

Goldie February 12, 2012 07:36 PM

Thanks Remy, I have my order in.

simmran1 February 14, 2012 11:03 PM

Remy,

I can't seem to find Costoluto Fiorentino.
Already have the seed pkt, but was needing to access your evaluation for my notes.
Wondering if your latest update might have deleted the offering. - Randy

remy February 15, 2012 08:54 AM

Hi Randy,
You're not going crazy:). I did have it up until recently. I ran low on seeds and pulled the listing since I probably won't grow it this year. I do have it saved on my site on a page that you can not see. It was brief, "This is a smoother tomato (as opposed to Costoluto Genovese which is highly ruffled) from Italy. It produces red medium sized fruit in good quantities."
Remy

Mikedog February 15, 2012 10:33 AM

Hi Remy. This is Mike from The Deep South. We spoke about Big Red a few weeks ago. Good to know you are out there. doing what ya do.
This site has introduced me to some of the most interesting folks (The folks @ Sandhill, Remy, Miki Taylor, Tatianna & Dr. Carolyn). The work is important. Thanx to all. Cooperate greed is not the only way to succeed.

remy February 15, 2012 11:14 AM

Hi Mike!
Glad you found your way here :) Lots of good tomato people frequent here.
Thanks!
Remy

kenny_j March 6, 2012 11:00 PM

Just wanted to say thank you Remy. I ordered seeds late last year, and what impressed me most was her personalized service. I let her know that I was kenny_j from tomatoville, and she acknowledged that with a few handwritten words and a hand drawn smiley face, which made me feel like I was a friend and not just a customer.
kj

remy March 7, 2012 10:07 PM

Thanks Kenny! :)
Remy

Mark0820 March 8, 2012 09:23 AM

The Sample Seed Shop is one of the best places to buy seeds. Great service, great prices, and 100% of my seeds germinated. :D

remy March 11, 2012 08:34 PM

Good to hear Mark!
Remy

peebee March 18, 2012 03:56 AM

I am also a satisfied customer. Order was filled quickly, sent right away. I like how the qty in each packet is just right for the home gardener. Lots of great varieties.

Suzie

remy March 18, 2012 08:43 AM

Thanks Suzie!
Remy

Father'sDaughter June 25, 2012 09:45 PM

Thanks Remy! Seeds arrived today, and dreams of next year's tomatoes have begun!

Gina

venturabananas June 26, 2012 01:08 AM

I've ordered from The Sample Seed Shop a couple of times. Great, fast service, great prices, great germination rate... what's not to like?!

Thanks Remy.

-- Mark