Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   How to post photos/images (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=406)

MissionGardens March 16, 2016 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=Johnniemar;529967]Test, test, test[/QUOTE]

Is that picture a screenshot of your camera app?

greenthumbomaha April 1, 2016 08:25 PM

Posting Test

1 Attachment(s)
First try using manage attachments. Three raised beds are under the rubble in the front lower left.

kath May 16, 2016 02:19 PM

First 'Mate"

1 Attachment(s)
New phone w/camera- seeing if I can post a pic. Yep, it worked.:D It's a Pearly Pink Orange- plant sown Feb. 6th. Oops...this is in the wrong place.:roll:

RomanX June 2, 2016 06:21 PM

exTREMELY frustrated!!

Ok, I learned last year how to post images (resize etc.) but what to do when there's a problem uploading??

In trying the second time to post a VERY brief message and quickly upload 10 newly resized images of my seedlings in the Photo Gallery, I again waited for them to upload. . . only to once again get the message of failure to upload due to an invalid security token. . . and followed the link provided to get "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". . . . again!! And when following THAT link, I got the very same message!!! AAAGGGHHH!!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

greenthumbomaha July 1, 2016 11:22 PM

Including Captions Over A Photo

What is your favorite app or program for posting a caption over your photo? Any instructions would be most welcome.

- Lisa

Worth1 July 2, 2016 12:01 AM

I just use Windows Paint.

Fred Westcott August 7, 2016 12:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This pretty little 1.3 oz. with red and gold is a volunteer in my garden. I got soil from the community garden compost pile. It grew fast and produced fast. Any ideas what it is ?

Johnniemar August 7, 2016 07:03 PM

My chocolate stripes tomatoes look like that this year.

Fred Westcott August 8, 2016 08:12 AM

Kind of a smaller version of Chocolate Stripes ?
I thought it might be a Red Zebra ? At tatiana's tomatobase the Red Zebra seems to have a nipple, this has none.

gdaddybill April 11, 2017 08:26 AM

I must be the only one on the site that doesn't know how to upload an Avatar photo. I looked through this entire thread but no mention. Should I do a search or are there instructions you can point me to?

Bill

henry April 11, 2017 09:37 AM

Read photo missed the Avatar part. sorry.

Go to [My Profile]
[Edit Details]
[Settings & Options]
[Edit Avatar]
[Custom Avatar] has simple instructions to use.

jenvacc June 1, 2017 04:47 PM

6/1/17 container pics

2 Attachment(s)
first time using grow bags. started all my plants from seed. going all heirloom this year, even though I love Big Beef. Found first mater on Bloody Butcher today!!!!! Getting flower buds on all plants, even through a hail storm here in Colorado.

Rfisherman July 25, 2017 03:32 PM

Black Krim

2 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to share a pic of my 1st Black Krim from last year. It was my 1st time planting them last year and loved them. Have them again this year and can't wait tell there ready to eat. Delicious!!

phippeli September 2, 2017 09:46 AM

Erasing photos?

OOPS! Any way to erase erroneous pictures once posted? Thanks!

Harry Cabluck February 22, 2018 09:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A few 2018 starts doing well under LED's in Austin.