Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Sample Seed Shop Tomatoes (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12826)

remy July 8, 2011 09:28 PM

Zana,
Thank you. It is always good to see you! I'm glad to hear about the quick sprouting. Now make sure you keep that puppy away from the pots:).
Remy

Duh_Vinci July 8, 2011 09:33 PM

Remy,

To echo everyone's comments, I too have ordered few varieties from you late this year for succession planting, exceptional germination rate, very healthy plants, thank you!

Regards,
D

clara July 15, 2011 07:11 PM

Remy,

my order arrived today; thank you very much! The tomatoes have to wait till next year, but the lettuce will be sown tomorrow - can't wait for the first Freckles! clara

sheysd1 August 18, 2011 05:11 PM

I just received my very first order from Remy. Great packaging and really fast shipping! I would highly recommend! :yes:

muck4doo October 12, 2011 09:37 PM

Just placed my first order. Can't wait. :)

lakelady October 12, 2011 10:29 PM

I purchased some seeds from Remy too this year, her customer service is wonderful!

Ostara October 16, 2011 12:36 PM

wow.......looks really good!!

muck4doo October 16, 2011 07:37 PM

[QUOTE=muck4doo;236588]Just placed my first order. Can't wait. :)[/QUOTE]

It already came in. Wow. I am extremely impressed. Thank you for the bonus seeds too. :D

afrance30 November 15, 2011 03:52 PM

Remy I went on a shopping spree, noticed over $100 in the shopping cart and had to bring myself back under control and remove some items from the cart :lol: The order I finally decided on looks sparse considered what I originally had!

Just wanted to say I agree with the price raise to $1.25. That is still way cheaper than most places and for great varieties and great service. It's a bargain! So don't feel guilty about it ;)

I didn't know you had beans and herbs... self control... must use self control! :twisted:

austinnhanasmom November 15, 2011 07:48 PM

Totally agree on the price increase. You could up it even more and it would be more then fair!!

remy November 15, 2011 08:18 PM

afrance30,
:lol: Self control! What is that?;)
I received quite a few orders today so no one seemed upset by the change. Hopefully it stays that way!

austinnhanasmom,
Remy

Heritage November 18, 2011 03:04 PM

Remy,

You still have the best prices around and your descriptions have a wonderful personality to them, that is a rarity in itself. The economy doesn't seem to be improving very fast so I believe even more people will want to start growing backyard vegetable gardens to help lower their grocery bill. I think you will have a very busy 2012!:)

Steve

austinnhanasmom November 18, 2011 06:19 PM

As usual, customer service at it's best!

I swear Remy is shipping the order while I shop!

Thanks so much for another perfect transaction!

remy November 18, 2011 07:03 PM

[QUOTE=Heritage;240619]Remy,

You still have the best prices around and your descriptions have a wonderful personality to them, that is a rarity in itself. The economy doesn't seem to be improving very fast so I believe even more people will want to start growing backyard vegetable gardens to help lower their grocery bill. I think you will have a very busy 2012!:)

Steve[/QUOTE]
Steve,
Thank you! I get so many great comments on my descriptions. It is nice that people like to read them. I think youare right about being busy. I am knee deep in orders right now! I can hardy keep up.

[QUOTE=austinnhanasmom;240642]As usual, customer service at it's best!

I swear Remy is shipping the order while I shop!

Thanks so much for another perfect transaction![/QUOTE]
Colorado! That was you :)
Remy

lakelady November 18, 2011 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=afrance30;240288]Remy I went on a shopping spree, noticed over $100 in the shopping cart and had to bring myself back under control and remove some items from the cart :lol: The order I finally decided on looks sparse considered what I originally had!

Just wanted to say I agree with the price raise to $1.25. That is still way cheaper than most places and for great varieties and great service. It's a bargain! So don't feel guilty about it ;)

I didn't know you had beans and herbs... self control... must use self control! :twisted:[/QUOTE]

oh no, Remy sells beans too? I am up to my eyeballs in seeds I keep buying here lol and have no idea where I'll plant them!

Must go look at bean seeds .....