Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   How to post photos/images (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=406)

Worth1 July 31, 2015 03:26 PM

[QUOTE=Carriehelene;495256]Nope. Any recommendations for a good one?[/QUOTE]

I have no Idea I dont have an I Phone but I am sure they have something.

Worth

Carriehelene July 31, 2015 04:13 PM

Yea, they have a lot of something's, most with foreign names. I don't know which are trustworthy, that's my problem. Wouldn't be a problem if my stupid computer would recognize my phone. Thanks anyways Worth.

daylilydude July 31, 2015 04:46 PM

Carriehelene , I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but I use the tapatalk app on my phone and it lets me download pics without any problems...
[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/31/96fd6e5b432a1d7102f9d68011845bbc.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LG-AS780 using Tapatalk

TexasTycoon July 31, 2015 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=Carriehelene;495278]Yea, they have a lot of something's, most with foreign names. I don't know which are trustworthy, that's my problem. Wouldn't be a problem if my stupid computer would recognize my phone. Thanks anyways Worth.[/QUOTE]

What I usually do is e-mail them to myself from my phone, or, like mentioned above, use Tapatalk.

AdrianaG August 28, 2015 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=ginger2778;462388]I use a free app called BatchResizer with my Ipad. So easy![/QUOTE]

Aargh! Can't remember what the size limits are to run photo through the Resizer. This is super frustrating! Is there a better way with an iPad?

beeman August 28, 2015 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=AdrianaG;501714]Aargh! Can't remember what the size limits are to run photo through the Resizer. This is super frustrating! Is there a better way with an iPad?[/QUOTE]
There are numerous methods or sizes. In inch size 5x7 would work. In Pixle size then 640x 480. in mms then 12.5 X 17.5
Take your pick.

kunosoura September 20, 2015 06:56 PM

test

1 Attachment(s)
test

[ATTACH]53303[/ATTACH]

carolyn137 September 20, 2015 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=kunosoura;505827]test

[ATTACH]53303[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Wonderful picture.:yes:

Do they get along so well all the time or do they sometimes fight like cats and dogs are wont to do?:lol:

Carolyn

kunosoura September 20, 2015 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=carolyn137;505848]Wonderful picture.:yes:

Do they get along so well all the time or do they sometimes fight like cats and dogs are wont to do?:lol:

Carolyn[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! These two get along just fine. The beagle is a real sweetheart - we've had her around 5 years now, and the experts think she is appx 12 yrs old. I have never seen her try to run down any living creatures... I'm sure she wasn't worth a darn as a hunting dog (probably why she got dumped).

That kitty in that photo is also pretty calm, though she does scrap from time to time with our other three kitties. Overall I'd say all of our furry creatures get along nicely.

Worth1 September 21, 2015 10:55 AM

Nice critters.:)
Worth

kunosoura September 21, 2015 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=Worth1;505975]Nice critters.:)
Worth[/QUOTE]

Thanks Worth, that's my favorite kitty. Found her wandering around a friends neighborhood a few years back. We really hit it off so I went door-to-door asking what the deal was with her and everyone said she's a stray, take her away.

Off we went to the vet, no microchip installed in her, got a clean bill of health, then brought her home. She has never been one to self-regulate food intake, probably due to never before knowing where the next meal was going to come from, and we let her free-feed for far too long. We've been working on slimming her back down and she is making good progress.

That particular critter really is personality-plus. Best cat I've ever met and I really think the world of her.

Edit - happy birthday, btw.

Johnniemar February 5, 2016 11:00 AM

Test

1 Attachment(s)
Test, test, test

pmcgrady March 3, 2016 06:18 PM

What am I doing wrong on an iPad? 1 out of 10 attempts I can post a picture from an iPad.
Go advanced button, click on paper clip for attachment pick picture from my camera roll, upload...
Shows its uploading, shows when it's done... Then what? Can't close the window by using the button at top or bottom of page, I can click on the attachment and it brings up the uploaded pic, but then I can't get back to the page i was just at with the back button....

pmcgrady March 15, 2016 04:37 PM

I went to a Windows laptop, no problems uploading or posting a picture, still no luck on this iPad. On a Windows machine, 2 pages are open, manage attachments and go advanced window so you can click on paper clip after uploading pic and attach it. On iPad only one window/page open at a time... Any ideas?

Dutch March 16, 2016 09:07 PM

On an iPad by default only one window can be viewed in a single application at a given time.
iPads can multitask and there are add on apps that allows you to split the screen into multiple windows.
Dutch